Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Introduction

This is officially my very first blog post. Heeeyooo! Basically, the point of my blog is to inform people the pros and cons of different subject matter and to review material that I find interesting. For example, LCD vs. Plasma TV technology, or why bone-in chicken is better then boneless, etc. You get the picture.


Now, you might be asking yourself, "Why am I going to trust this moron's opinion?" Well, let me tell you that I watch countless hours of T.V. and surf the Net an unhealthy amount of time. For everyone out there that states TV fries your brain, I beg to differ. These wonderful technologies assist me in comparing things to the point that it takes me weeks, sometimes months, to buy simple things like a pair of shoes (slight exaggeration) . With that said, I hope you enjoy my blog and the fact that I know so little about so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment